Monday, March 9, 2009

GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!

Hello lovelies ♥

SO! Firstly, let's talk about what a pain in the bum my life has been lately. I lost my wi-fi connection for a few days, now my camera has disappeared. I honestly think I am losing my mind lol. It's been snowing here in Seattle. *ahem*, it IS only a couple weeks away from Spring is it not?

This is a picture of what today brought. GIVE ME SUN!

I FOUND MY CAMERA! I tried to look in a drawer that I had looked in MULTIPLE times to see if my camera was there, and *POOF*, IT IS FOUND! Oh how I have missed you camera. I had mentioned before that I had gone shopping and I wanted to share with you my little haul. My goal for shopping was to spend as LITTLE money as possible and I think I did an okay job considering I am not smart and I spend way too much whenever I go to the mall. Everything you see (minus the two other items) cost me a little under $200. I went to Forever 21, H&M, Love Culture, and American Eagle, then I recently went to Target to see if they had shoes and sure enough, Spring shoes have arrived.



Above is everything that I bought that day minus a black lace cami that I got from Love Culture and PJ shorts from Forever 21 that I adore, but they are in the wash right now lol.

I'm very into plaid right now lol if you can't tell. I love these shirts A LOT.

The teal shirt is available at Forever 21 for $27.80
Brown/Pink plaid on the left is available at H&M for $24.50


Dark denim boyfriend jeans available at AE $49.50
Black/White scarf
available at Love Culture for $6.90

Pink/White (
♥♥) available at H&M for $9.90


White necklace (♥♥) available at H&M for $4.90
CUTE charm bracelet available at H&M for $3.90

Spiced Cider Candle available at Bath & Body Works $4.00
(Originially $5.00, they were having a sale)


Sparkling Peach, Cucumber Melon, Japanese Cherry Blossom
on
sale 3 for $10.I am not sure if this is still happening but originally these hand soaps are $10 each.

Heels available at Target for $19.99
These shoes are surprisingly comfortable to wear all day!

I apologize for the LONG delay in posts guy's, but I appreciate you sticking with me.
Have a wonderful night and as always, if you have questions don't hesitate to email me or leave a comment.

Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Aww I was wondering why I haven't seen a post from you! I'm glad you're up and running again, hehe. I love the brown & pink plaid shirt and the accessories you got. I wish we had h&m in Texas! I've only been to one on a visit in Canada. :0)

    Great haul !!

    ReplyDelete