Sunday, January 18, 2009

A little MAC haul


Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend to the mall and saw Defiance starring Daniel Craig and Liev Schreiber, it's an AMAZING movie! Go go go see it! Anyways, I went to MAC and got a few things, nothing big or fancy, just a little haul. I'm saving my money for the Hello Kitty collection =). Here they are, please excuse my bad camera, I am now realizing I need a new one haha.


MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
This highly pigmented eye color goes on a little creamy but dries a vibrant finish. To me it lasts long and it never creases! I will have to get more colors.


MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon
I think that anyone who has a make-up collection has to have this color. It's such an intense dark matte color. It's PERFECT for a smoky eye!



MAC Dame Edna Lipglass in Splendid
I'm a little confused with this lipglass. On MACcosmetics.com it describes the color as Frosty pale pinky coral, by looking at the swatch they give you it does look like a frosty pale pinky
coral, but when I opened the lipglass and took a look, it looked nothing like the picture online. I did a little swatch myself, to me they look like completely different colors.













To me it looks a little different than MAC's swatch, but I still love the color! Do any of you guy's have this color? Do you notice the same? Let me know if you do!


MAC Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural
I think I'm more excited about this item than the others. This skinfinish can be used to fix or set foundation or use as a touch-up throughout the day. I used it over my MAC mineralized loose foundation and I absolutely love the ending result. It makes my skin look so clear and gives great coverage for my blemishes but looks very natural at the same time. I wish MAC would add a little mirror but you can't win everything! Fortunately, Fafinettex3 made a tutorial on how to depot your beauty powders so you can put whatever powder you want into a compact with a mirror in it. She's amazing! Go check the tutorial out by clicking here!

Again, all of these products are available at MACcosmetics.com. The Dame Edna Lipglass is a limited time item so if you like it, make sure you go and pick it up while it lasts!

Enjoy FREE standard shipping on ANY purchase online for 2 days only January 18-19.
Enter offer code: "2DAY" at checkout.
US and Canadian addresses only.

Bailey

2 comments:

  1. Jealous!
    I love the packaging on the Edna collection.
    Almost HK time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love the purple sparkly box especially but the glasses and stars on the lipglass are stickers, totally cheapo!!

    ReplyDelete