"This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
My 10 Things.
1. I was born in Seoul, Korea but at 3 months was adopted
2. I took piano lessons for 10 years, I was rather good and received special awards but most of my ability is gone since I no longer have a piano in my home. =(
3. I HAVE to listen to a movie, tv, or radio while putting make up on. Dead silence is boring!
4. I may appear to be really girly on the outside, but a little part of me longs for video games!
5. I love helping people, it satisfies me!
6. I am dreading spring/summer only because that is when spiders come out to play. Watch CommunityChannel's video about spiders, (click here) it's all about me pretty much!
7. I would rather receive make up than money =O
8. When I drive in my driveway and park my car, I get told that my cat runs upstairs and meows like crazy at the door waiting for me =) that's love.
9. I hate pizza!
10. I have more than 100 flip flops
Thanks again Julienne for tagging me girly!
one;; Megan - http://hippoleetoe.blogspot.com/
two;; Meya - http://rockmebeautiful.blogspot.com/
three;; Cheryl Anne - http://cherylannem.blogspot.com/
four;; Linda - http://idaretocompare.blogspot.com/
five;; Lauryn - http://angellouvellesblog.blogspot.com/
six;; - http://www.fuzkittie.com/
seven;; - Vanessa - http://nessasarymakeup.blogspot.com/
I've been working on a project with a friend of mine and I am so excited about it. Charlena and I have been spending so much time on this website and the hard work is finally paying off. We've both decided to set up a blog shop selling GEO circle lenses, we both love them and want to share them you guy's but way cheaper than what some shops are selling them for. *cough $50+ cough* Ridiculous! Circle lenses are colored contacts that make the eye appear "larger", and some offer very pretty color without the enlargement look. I will let you guy's know when it is finished, anyday now!
I hope you're all having a wonderful night, I did go to the CCO last weekend but I only bought 2 MAC blushes. My store had ZIP! I will have pictures for you guy's soon =) have a good night.